2017-18 Kroger Community Rewards Program
At no cost to you, the Kroger Community Rewards program will generously give charity dollars to our drill team!
Anyone can enroll! Please take 5 minutes to link your Kroger Plus Card and encourage your family and friends!
Kroger Community Rewards Program - Legacy Line Backer Non-Profit Organization # 13552
CUSTOMER INSTRUCTIONS: A Digital Account is needed in order to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a Digital Account for your Kroger Plus Card, then please skip to the section named ‘Selecting an Organization’.
To create a Digital Account go to www.Kroger.com or (downloading the Kroger mobile application) and follow these directions:
1. Select the ‘Register’ button
2. Enter your information
3. Select ‘Create Account’. Please make sure that your reward card number was added or request a virtual card number while registering
SELECTING AN ORGANIZATION:
1. Once you are login at www.Kroger.com
2. Select 'My Account', 'Community' tab, 'Community Rewards'
3. Select ‘Enroll Now’ or ‘Edit’
4. Enter the name or NPO number of the organization that you wish to support. Legacy Line Backers or # 13552
5. Select the appropriate organization from the list and click on ‘Save’. Your selected organization will now display in the Community Rewards section of your account page. TADA! Any transactions using your Plus Card will be applied to the program. Within 10 days, your Community Rewards will begin displaying on your receipt.
WANT TO SEE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS?
You may view the total earned during the last quarter by signing into your Digital Account
1. Sign in
2. Select 'Community', 'Community Rewards’, 'View Your Reward Details' and it will show the amount earned under ‘Last Quarter Kroger Donation’ at the bottom of your profile.
You must present your Kroger Plus Card (or provide Alternate ID) at the register during each transaction for Kroger to contribute to our organization. PLEASE NOTE: Annually, your account must be updated with your Organization selection in the month of August for the donations to continue.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR DANCERS!